Author Topic: saturday june 20 mark jantz memorial ride  (Read 222 times)

kaziff

• Club Member
    • View Profile
saturday june 20 mark jantz memorial ride
« on: June 12, 2020, 08:22:46 PM »
So, Kathy Salter who we visited at her upholstery shop on Lampman Road is hosting a memorial Carnival for her husband who passed away recently there will be trivia a hot dog stand a spot for our swag if we want and a memorial ride afterwards. The car club will be involved etc etc. She would like some help out there anytime anyone is able starting tomorrow morning she has trailers to move and items to be set up if anyone wants to go out and give her a hand anytime this weekend she is at 9084 lattman Road. I will try and make it out sometime as well and give a hand. Guy

Dennis

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: saturday june 20 mark jantz memorial ride
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 11:07:55 AM »
What's status of this now?

Are members going to attend? Help out?

I was planning on the Father's Day Parade (Sunday), but this may be more fun.

Peace & Grease, Dennis

kaziff

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 06:24:46 PM »
i am heading out to kathys around 9 to give a hand if needed, she had asked if we wanted to sell our club stuff but didnt get it together with rick, so will just show up on my bike and see what happens next😊jimmy lundblom has his indian running and will be there, sposed to be wet i hear...

kaziff

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 01:18:22 PM »
anyone have some time this evening(sunday) to help take two tents down at kathys place on lattman road would be appreciated. she needs to get them down while they are dry.not sure i can make it over there as have dinner plans. guy