Author Topic: Put your touring caps on...  (Read 82 times)

Hans

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Put your touring caps on...
« on: September 24, 2018, 06:22:14 PM »
 We had a few great rides in 2018.  What can we do for 2019.  Ideas already batted around....

Oregon coast.
Inside Passage ferry
Dreamcycle and Reynolds... maybe combine them
Kooteney Loop

Any other ideas...
I live with fear and danger everyday, but sometimes I leave her at home and go motorcycling.

Hans

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: Put your touring caps on...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:38:16 PM »
My first idea.  Week long.  Combines Inside Passage, Dreamcycle, and Kootenay Loop with a taste of Sunshine Coast.  Can always dream.

https://goo.gl/maps/ePUkLqHq9oE2
I live with fear and danger everyday, but sometimes I leave her at home and go motorcycling.

Sr.X

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Put your touring caps on...
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 07:22:01 AM »
As long as the ride doesn't start before June 16th I am interested, the Reynolds Dreamcycle route appeals to me but I would be open to other ideas as well. Anything hitting Dreamcycle on the way home would be great because my daughter lives in Salmon Arm and a buddy lives in Sorrento so I would leave the group there and continue home when Cynthia starts to miss me. (might be a while). At least at this time of my life I don't have to put in for vacation time but there are still things that I have to do which is why the start date matters. Hope to see some input over the non riding months so that I have something to anticipate for next year, also a time for Cynthia to be rid of me for a time to give her a break.
Later, Bob