Author Topic: Suggested Dates for Peace Country Loop Ride?  (Read 162 times)

Olafskii

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Suggested Dates for Peace Country Loop Ride?
« on: April 08, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »
I thought maybe the weekend of July 13-14-15 with a rain-date for the weekend of July 27-28-29.  Please advise your thoughts and opinions on these dates.  If you know of other events going on during this time, also let me know.  Attached is the updated ride poster.

Let me know.

Olaf

Donovan

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: Suggested Dates for Peace Country Loop Ride?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 03:13:49 PM »
Looks good to me.

pbsmckinnon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:07:06 PM »
They have started construction on 5 new bridges in the Chetwynd area, please watch for signs, loose gravel and there may be wait times. Hopefully we will be around on the weekend you all come through.

pbsmckinnon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 06:20:03 PM »
Hey guys, we are having a big car show in Dawson Creek this weekend, including a pancake breakfast Saturday morning. In case you are doing the Peace loop, we might see you there

Theo

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 10:54:04 AM »
Can anyone confirm the rumour that this ride will be next weekend, July 20th - July 22nd? Any other details would be appreciated as well: departure point, time, etc.

I'm not committed yet, just considering it. It'll be a last minute decision for me.

Theo.

Hans

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 04:02:52 PM »
If the weather is ok, then Friday the 20th.  I think it's meet at the Hart Timmies at 5pm, leave by 5:30 if I recall.  Ride to Zspmewhere around McLeod Lake for the evening. More details to be ironed out Tuesday.
I live with fear and danger everyday, but sometimes I leave her at home and go motorcycling.