Author Topic: O'keefe 2016  (Read 1334 times)

Chopperman

O'keefe 2016
« on: June 20, 2016, 08:47:24 AM »
Any PG guys going this year?

british bulldog

• Forum Member
  • http://pgbritishmc.canadian-forum.com/
    • View Profile
    • PG British MC
Re: O'keefe 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 10:11:25 PM »
I know at least 8 or more with the Prince George British Motorcycle Club are going with 4 8) flat trackers for sure.

British Bulldog

Dennis

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 08:44:56 AM »
I regret that I won't be going.  Big family TO DO events that week. 

There is a slim chance I may be able to squeak in the ride and camp out, but definitely not racing this year.

Peace and Passing Lane, Dennis

Chopperman

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:58:55 PM »
I've been trying to encourage some Quesnel guys to go, but so far no luck.
I'm going for sure though.

british bulldog

• Forum Member
  • http://pgbritishmc.canadian-forum.com/
    • View Profile
    • PG British MC
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 04:45:07 PM »
  8)Copperman looking forward to you at O'keefe's and representing Quesnel B.C. We the P.G. British MCC Club picked up another rider. Looks like 5 Flat Trackers for us now and they are all British Poor Mans Flat Trackers made from junk. With a few poor man 8) modifications and Jeff this year we hope to kick butt again down there.  It would be nice to see Dennis, Guy, Hans and Russ down there representing the P.G. Vintage MCC Club to help Quesnel B.C. & Prince George B.C.represent the North in Flat Tracking.  8):) 

I was happy to hear that Guy Hudson won a trophy for his 1949 BSA B31 @ the Father's Day Show & Shine this year. They finely found a Judge that new and appreciated craftsman ship, quality workman ship, fabrication etc.  and not just pick the bikes with off the shelf parts installed. I and others feel this has been overlooked in the Judging  for many years. If you had only seen what Guy started with. Awesome job Guy she is a sweetheart.

British Bulldog

Chopperman

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 10:00:21 PM »
I've made a few improvements to the Yamaha-ha for this year. Lower, lighter, hopefully faster..........
Can't wait!

Donovan

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »
Was planning on going but heading to Saskatchewan Tuesday and won't be back in time.  Maybe next year.