Author Topic: Prince George Toy Run  (Read 2783 times)

Dennis

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Prince George Toy Run
« on: September 26, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
Do we need to coordinate anything?

I will be in the bush hunting and checking the weather on Sunday morning.  If its crappy, I am staying out in the bush.  If its fair, I plan to come to town in time to participate.

Anyone want to arrange a brunch or something prior? 

Otherwise lets try to muster together.  Last year we were about 2/3rds of the distance between Ospika and the horse paddocks, closer to the horse paddocks.  We were on the north side (closest to the soccer fields), about 1/2 way in.  The first in should wave to the others as they arrive.

Peace & Grease, Dennis

fast1

• Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: Prince George Toy Run
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 05:17:39 PM »
  I will be there rain or shine. How about using Kurt's sidecar as a general meeting area?? CHEERS.

madmac74

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »
 Afew of us from Work are planning to go.. not too sure where we're gonna met up,, Kurts Side car?? What is this you speak of Wayne?

Thanks , Parker  :)

fast1

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 05:13:25 PM »
  Former member Kurt Vandelans has led the toy run for years in a Santa suit riding his red shovel head with matching factory sidecar. Before the run he takes kids for rides around the parking lot. My grand daughter got 2 rides last year. Easy to find, though it might get us roped into doing traffic. CHEERS.

stevecrout

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:26:29 AM »
Might want to check with Kurt prior to the run if you are planning to bring the kids.  I don't know for sure but I think he may not be riding this year.

Steve
Why be normal?

Dennis

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 08:32:31 AM »
Who attended?  Any photos?

I opted to stay in the bush.  Apparently game do not move much in blistering wind storm.

Peace & Grease, Dennis

fast1

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 10:41:33 AM »
  Weather was decent, turnout was around 400, yes Kurt led with his sidecar. Hans brought Wil and Mike took pictures. Surprised he hasn't put them up yet. Fella who crashed Friday was crazy Kenny, another old friend. Unfortunately he succumbed to his injuries. CHEERS.

MaximX

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
Ok, since you asked, here are some pictures.  I liked the electric scooter with the wheelie bars and 4 exhaust pipes....And that blue Suzuki that ran 8.5's this summer....

[attachment deleted by admin due to full attachment storage]
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:26:22 PM by MaximX »

Hans

• Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »
And Neil brought the dog.

I live with fear and danger everyday, but sometimes I leave her at home and go motorcycling.